mercredi 10 octobre 2012

Commitment

I've been struggling with my painting. I feel like I'm all over the place. I got excited and worked on two large paintings that I can't resolve at this moment. I've decided that I will go back to the two formats I've set out to do at the start of my project and develop some ideas before working on larger formats. I came upon a quotation that a friend gave me some time ago:

"When you're interested in something, you do it when it's convenient. When you're commited to something, you accept no excuses, only results".

I know that my work will come together at some point. I just have to work through it. The creative mind is strange and wonderful. It isn't anything you can enforce. I believe you don't even go looking for it. In a sense, it finds you at a moment that you're least to be looking for it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de laisser un message, une pensée, une réflexion, une citation...
et n'oubliez pas de visiter mon JOURNART